Environmental and Applied Fluid Dynamics Department
von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics
Phone: +32 2 359 96 11
- 2015–2016 Fleye - Flying Robot, Intern, Development of a wind tunnel test bench for the characterisation
of the aerodynamic performances of a micro-drone.
- 2015–2016 University of Liege, Student instructor, Guidance and supervision of students for the
aerospace design class.
- 2016–2017 The von Karman Institute, Research master in environmental and applied fluid dynamics (master-after-master level),
Experimental and numerical aerodynamics, Honor: Magna cum laude.
- 2014–2016 University of Liege, Master in aerospace engineering, Aerodynamics and Mechanics,
Honor: Cum laude.
- 2011–2014 University of Liege, Bachelor in civil engineering, Mechanics and electricity.
- 2016 Aeroacoustics characterisation of an industrial fan, Experimental study of the noise
generated by an axial fan depending on the nature of the upstream flow, Award : The
Excellence in Experimental Research prize.