Professor Jean-Marie Buchlin ranked in the World’s Top 2% Scientists by Stanford University
The study scientists has published a list that includes the top 2% of scientists in various scientific fields. The current version is an update of the publicly available database of more than 100,000 top scientists that provides standardised information on citations, h-index, co-authorship-adjusted hm-index, citations to articles in different authorship positions and a composite indicator.
Separate data are shown for career and one-year impact. Metrics with and without self-citations and the proportion of citations in citing articles are given. Scientists are classified into 22 scientific fields and 174 subfields. Field and subfield specific percentiles are also provided for all scientists who have published at least 5 articles.
The members of the editorial board of our journal «EUREKA: Physics and Engineering» have been featured in the World's Top 2% Scientists in 2022 in their fields according to the latest Stanford ranking. September 2022 data-update for Updated science-wide author databases of standardized citation indicators, Mendeley Data based on Scopus data provided by Elsevier through ICSR Lab.
- Hari Mohan Srivastava, University of Victoria, Canada
- Nicola Pugno, Università di Trento, via Mesiano, Italy
- Mattheos Santamouris, UNSW, Australia
- S. Ali Faghidian, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Italy
- Miklas Scholz, Lund University, Sweden
- Jun Ma, Lanzhou University of Technology, Gansu, Province of China
- Syed Taueef Mohyud-Din, HITEC University, Pakistan
- Yuh-Shan Ho, Asia University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Takayoshi Kobayashi, Advanced Ultrafast Laser Research Center, The University of Electro-Communications, Japan
- Francesco Tornabene, University of Salento, Italy
- Kenji Uchino, The Pennsylvania State University, United States
- Moh’d Al-Nimr, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
- Ugur Ulusoy, Sivas Cumhuriyet University, Turkey
- Jan Awrejcewicz, Lodz University of Technology, Poland
- Jean-Marie Buchlin, Von Karman Institute Environmental and Applied Fluid Dynamics Department Chaussee de Waterloo, Belgium
- J. Paulo Davim, University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Jaroslaw W. Drelich, Michigan Technological University, United States
- Luigi Fortuna, University of Catania, Italy
- Jahan B Ghasemi, University of Tehran, Iran
- Peyman Givi, University of Pittsburgh, United States
- Manoj Gupta, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Background: The time node of the statistical data of this list is from 1960 to 2022, and it is divided into two lists: "Lifetime Scientific Influence Ranking" and "2022 Annual Scientific Influence Ranking". The "Lifetime Scientific Influence Ranking" counts the comprehensive influence performance of scientists during their careers, and the "2022 Annual Influence Ranking" focuses on highlighting the academic influence of scientists in the previous year. This ranking, considered the most prestigious worldwide, is based on the bibliometric information contained in the Scopus database and includes more than 200,000 researchers from the more than 10 million scientists considered to be active worldwide, with 22 scientific fields and 176 subfields taken into account.