von Karman Institute Lecture Series and Events
Turbulent CombustionMonday 17 May 2021 - Friday 21 May 2021
The directors of the lecture series are Prof. L. Vervisch of INSA de Rouen and CNRS CORIA (France) and Dr. Veynante of CNRS and Ecole Centrale Paris (France). The local coordinator is Jeroen van Beeck of the von Karman Institute.
von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics
The citizens of the following countries are eligible to attend the von Karman Institute Lecture Series:
- EU member countries
- NATO member countries
- NATO's Mediterranean Dialogue (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Mauritania, Morocco, Tunisia)
- Istanbul Cooperation Initiative (Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates)
- Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Chile, Colombia, Japan, India, Indonesia, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Montenegro, Mozambique, New Zealand, Nigeria, Republic of Korea, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand, Uruguay, South-Africa and Vietnam.
VKI reserves the right to request a clearance check with Belgian authorities.
The participants will have to present their ID card (for EU citizens) or passport (for other citizens) the first day of the lecture series.
Fee and Registration
Early bird registration fee (until March 17, 2020 included)
Price for citizens of NATO countries funding VKI
Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Luxemburg, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Turkey and the United States
Price for citizens of other countries
Information for PhD candidates and undergraduate students: To obtain the reduced price, the applicant must provide a recommendation letter from his or her professor; if not, the request will not be taken into consideration.
Rebates can be given for group subscriptions along the following scheme :
- 5 persons of the same organization -2%
- 10 persons of the same organization -5%
- 20 persons of the same organization -10%